Friday, February 13, 2009

vday

day
breaks
like a sunny warm bacon and
egg
your yolk flows
i bask
toasty
cept
i miss the knife
doubt the strife
i'd cause
if i'd call
if i'd single
you out
say what i really
let it out
there's no doubt
i've been thinking
you
you
you're a plague on my thoughts
if only
if only you knew
this parasite's appetite
how long can i
long for you
and remain
silent
refuse
to squeak
to spill
i'd almost rather kill
my heart than let you start
to strip it away
but
but
you transport me
i am not myself when i'm with you
the highest compliment
paid
in full
broke
broken as i am
at least i can give you that
you know i'm yours
for just
the taking
the embrace
the chase i've left to falter
the hounds
surround me
smother my silence
bay and bark
i hope you come
and tear my flesh
limb from limb from limb from him from here from her from he
for v
day
breaks

No comments: