Friday, April 4, 2008

my little towel head

i love my little towel head
he rubs me dry
warm and fluffy robes
flapping in the breeze
clinging to his calves

they call him terrorist
and i agree
he has infiltrated my heart
planted a seed
a bomb
a suspicious package
who knows
when it will go off
i will explode
delighted
showers of fine white powder
glitter
litter the streets
coat my skin
it'll take weeks to wash him out

oh yes, he's fanatical
i could never love someone
who doesn't understand
consuming passion
the flames of fervent belief
lick at my crotch
a doctrine
a dogma
a stick a whip a line
a smile

fatwa
jihad
infidel
he likes to call me names
dirty words
dangerous and sexy
i'm his foreign tongue
his occupied region
invaded
conquered
effigies burn
tempers flare
there are shouts
and cries
and tears

in the desert of our bed
we plunge for oil
shafts alight aglow
precious liquid
nations war
to claim this land
flat hard torso
none can call their own

but me

No comments: