Sunday, March 23, 2008

workin tha streets

yeah baby
work it
work those streets
walk em good
hit that pavement
yeah
hit it girl
mmm, like that
do it like that
lean
yeah rub that wall
he's been a bad wall
dig your heel in his bricks
ah
again
yeah
come over here
yeah bring yourself up against my window
mmm, you like my leer
yeah
you hate it don't you
you hate the way i finger you with my eyes
don't pretend
you love it
hey come here
let me push you over
let me graze your knees all up in this here bitumen
feel my heel in your spine
ooh yeah baby
press back
squirm for me
act like you don't like it
i like that
oh baby
press your cheek on my fist
yeah girl
oo damn
that was a good un
again
again
oooh
you gettin me so hard
i'm gonna hafta hurt somebody
if ya know what im sayin
you know what we gonna do
just let me yank your skank ass self ova to my car
bend across my bonnet
yeah
sprawl baby
yeah
thats it
damn you look hot
damn girl
you look dead
you're makin me so fuckin hard
keepin doin that
and i'm gonna explode
yeah
you know it
right in your face
say what now
hey you even bleed on cue
damn
you one special trick
yeah baby
i'll treat you real special
i'll be nice and gentle
you be daddy's special little girl
you know what daddy likes
scream
you scream real good baby
do it again
fuck yeah
again
fuck yeah
again
fuck yeah
again
fuck
yeah
here's 5 bucks bitch

No comments: